7/17/2008

Full Size at Sample Sale Prices on FuglyLab.com!

I love to promote sales in fashion and in beauty. And currently, my latest love is FuglyLab.com! This beauty boutique features not only sample-size products; now, you will find full size products for samples sale prices!

In addition to building my Good Girl Gone Shopping clientele, I am also the executive editor of Beauty Chat. So, I am always on the lookout for fabulous women to interview.

Fortunately, I had the chance to ask Onamia Chun -- the senior VP of Fugly Lab -- some insightful questions (while telling her about my love for the grapefruit-scented soy skincare products on her site.)

Stay tuned on Chic Things Galleria! I will be bringing a cute lip gloss giveaway very soon. Until then, be sure to enter the Fugly Lab $25 gift certificate giveaway on Beauty Chat.

Good Girl Gone Shopping
http://www.diaryofapersonalshopper.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

© Copyright 2007-2008. Chic Things Galleria. All Rights Reserved.